who are the best posters in this group

the best was clearly biil hughes his invice was always the most useful bt he got run off

the worst are punk of fraud fairy dactle cujo sockpuppet and the rest of the trolls

looks like they ran off earl horton also they just want to run everybody out of here who isnt afrade to speak their mind and fight against trolls

Reply to
JeepAmerica #1

Louis

Bill Hughes? I thought he was dead. But your right, he was absolutely the best poster. Especially if you consider the relentless amount of absolute blather, babble, and nonsense he spewed forth flooding the group. Congrats Bill for being number one at something.

Is it me, or does JeepAmerica #1 sound uncannily similar to the former Bill Hughes? Perhaps just a coincidence.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

Here we go again!

Reply to
coasty

Yeah, just when it was safe to look at this group....here we go again.

Here we go again!

Reply to
Jo Baggs

well of course you complain because your another hughes hater

all the hate for someone who would give the shirt off his back to help his neighbors

someone who is a real man unlike a lot of fakes in this group

"Jo Baggs" wrote:

Reply to
Jeep America #1

O Contraire JeepAmerica #1. I am not a Bill hater, just very disappointed in Bill. He sometimes did put forth useful information. However, his useful information was overshadowed by his hammering the group with thousands of incoherent posts trying counter the Troll Boys. This in essence made Bill no better than 24Bit~@, Cujo, Terry Dactile, etc. He stooped to their level and the legitimate posters in this group no longer wanted to hear from Bill. It's that simple.

So JeepAmerica #1, will you become the next Troll Boy? Or is JeepAmerica #1 already a Troll Boy by a different name? Hmmmmm.

Reply to
Jo Baggs

Reply to
Jeep America #1

I stopped posting a long time ago, tired of the BS. I get plenty of support from a local 4WD group instead, who's interest spans many makes/models and homebrew rigs. I now just watch and listen, but no longer solicit or inquire.

Reply to
JD Adams

This was the first group I found when I got my Jeep. Got much needed help from the sages here. I found some moderated forums that are free of trolls and offer lots of support. I just pop in every once in a while to see if the BS is still going on.

Reply to
ufatbastehd

Looks like there is plenty of lurking anyhow..

Dave Milne, Scotland

ufatbastehd wrote:

Reply to
Dave Milne