Who makes this bumper?

92 YJ. Bought it a few months back and my insurance company wants to know how much the bumper costs. No visible markings, stamps, etc. Might be a custom job, but I want to make sure before I start making up numbers.

Any help is appreciated!

Reply to
Trevor Watt

I can't imagine a commercial bumper manufacturer having made that one.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

On 31 Jan 2004 08:41 AM, Trevor Watt posted the following:

It sure looks like something some dude made in his garage.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

That's what I figured. Thanks for all the replies!

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Trevor Watt

Trevor: it looks to be one of the homemade kind. I have been looking bumpers over for a long time now and I've never seen one of that style. A builder of bumpers' myself. Jimmie : V.P. North Iowa Off Road Club

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa