New vehicle !

Got a '91 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with 63~K miles. Nice vehicle from Q8, 360 ci engine runs sweet, no visible rust on its impressive C channel chassis or the body, paint ok ! Even the electrics work. I don't need a Cat for it either ! Will pick it up this week.

Dave Milne, Scotland TJ Sahara, '91 Jeep Canyonero.

Reply to
Dave Milne

L.W.(ßill)

That's mainly what I bought it for. I don't intend to take it off road - too big and no underbody protection. If someone can find out the towing capacity I'd be grateful.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Btw: where in Scotland are you? We Europeans have to stick together, you know! ;-)

-Kris

"Dave Milne" wrote >> >

Reply to
Kris

I alternate between Edinburgh and Birmingham. Where are you ?

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

I'm in Oslo, Norway. Was just curious - don't seem to encounter too many Jeepers from our end of the world here, although there's a fairly active national Jeep-club here in Norway.

-Kris

"Dave Milne" wrote in news:VrYSb.3050 $ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net:

Reply to
Kris

Uff Da! Us norweigans have to stick together!

Actually only 50%.... Some day I'll make it there for a visit. Now I know I can go Jeeping there to!

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Uffda indeed :-) 50% would be a good enough excuse to take a trip, I would think. I went to Glasgow last August, very nice trip and I will definitely go back to that area and spend some more time. Link to the Norwegian Jeep club:

-Kris

"Kevin Sperle" wrote in news:EDvTb.28$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

Kris

Great site..... too bad I don't speak any Norsk!

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

I thought it was time to prepend an 'OT' about now :-)

Those are some very nice pages Kevin! Fun to see that old traditions are kept alive and that roots are remembered.

Regards,

-Kristian

"Kevin Sperle" wrote in news:PKQUb.26$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net:

Reply to