Why does this have Willys in the title?

Hughes III, Llewellyn (LHI4) snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM BillHughes 1540 Goodwin Dr. Vista, CA 92084-3030 US (760) 726-4694

Reply to
TJ

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I can assure you I'm not jealous of that POS.. it would require far to much time and money to restore and turn it into something decent. As for using a vailid email address why? What's the point. So I can receive more spam from the thousands of bots that scan these newsgroups?

So that you can email me more of your imature childish rants?

So you can say things to me that your too scared to say here in a public fourm?

If you have something to say you can say it here. Or is that your grasping at straws trying to sound like some big man when you secretly know that your not?

Reply to
TJ

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Hardly any at all?!?!? You call 30 a day hardly any at all? Let's do some math for Billyboy.

30 a day, is 210 a week.. Aprox 840 a month.. 10920 a year..

Shit, you have no concept of "hadly [..] any spam at all" now do you?

Let's see I have three email address' all through my buisness domain, a receive no spam at all.. Why would I want to waste time filtering through some 11,000 email's per year per email address, or some 33,000 pointless drivel. That costs me time and money, both hourly and bandwidth..

You seriously expect me to waste that much time and money just to make some bitter old man stuck in his own little world happy? Get real.

The only reason you would have to email me directly is to say something you..and I'll take the opertunity to use your limited vocabulary and come backs.."you don't have the balls" to say to me here.

Do you seriously think ISP's really care about every single complaint they get from every childish user that emails them? You do live in some fairy tale world don't you?

You liked to taddle to teachers and parents when you were a child too didn't you?

Any time your willing to go on a four to five day drive your welcome to see it.. oh wait, that's first assuming that ugly pos can make it that far without breaking down repeatedly..

Reply to
TJ

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III