Why wheeling and the teenage years dont mix.

I wonder if its still down there.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

ROFLMAO!! "Oh, $hit!" is right!!! Check your e-brake! =B-0

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
Red Racer

Reply to
twaldron

LOL!

Man that was too good.

Hey Cal! Did you see this one?

Mike

Red Racer wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

LMAO!

That coulda been me so easy if I hadn't re-done that e-brake cable.

Climb a boulder, set the brake, get out, snap a pic....have my heart sink as I hear the snap and watch it rooooooollll away...

OUCH!

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

What software do you need to view this? Microsoft media player won't recognize it.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

Quick time.

Mike

Joshua Nels>

Reply to
Mike Romain

QuickTime

the Free Player

Reply to
TJim

Better it should roll away while you're out taking the pick, yes?

I wouldnt want to take that ride :)

Kimball "Yes I'm a wuss..."

Reply to
Kimball