Winch parts

I have a Koenig winch on my 1959 Willys jeep I recently purchased. Model 51. J51-202 is also stamped on the side of the case. I am inquiring if anyone knows
where parts can be purchased. The entire driveshaft is missing. Also the housing that extends down from the transfer case is leaking where the driveshaft comes out to drive the winch. Does anyone have a seal number or know where the correct oil seal can be purchased. I can send pictures if someone can help. Thanks in advance. Mark