Winter Jeeping in New England

Temperature and how people react.

60° F: Southern Californians shiver uncontrollably. People in New England sunbathe on deck.

50° F: New Yorkers try to turn on the heat. People in New England plant gardens or go put the top down and go jeeping.

40° F: Italian & English cars won't start. People in New England drive with the windows down.

32° F: Distilled water freezes. Maine's Moosehead Lake's water gets thicker.

20° F: Floridians don coats, thermal underwear, gloves, wool hats. People in New England throw on a flannel shirt and go jeepin'.

15° F: New York landlords finally turn up the heat. (I think this is TRUE) People in New England have the last cookout on deck before it gets cold.

0° F: All the people in Miami die. New Englanders close the windows.

10° below zero: Californians fly away to Mexico. The Girl Scouts in New England are selling cookies door to door.

25° below zero: Hollywood disintegrates. People in New England get out their winter coats and go to the Jeep dealership to look at a new Jeep.

40° below zero: Washington DC runs out of hot air. People in New England let the dogs sleep indoors.

100° below zero: Santa Claus abandons the North Pole. New Englanders get frustrated because they can't start their "kahs and wish they had jeeps.

460° below zero: All atomic motion stops (absolute zero on the Kelvin scale). People in New England start saying, "cold 'nuff for ya?"

500° below zero: Hell freezes over. The Red Sox win the World Series.

SPRING IS ON IT"S WAY ~~~~~o|||||||o ~~~~~

Reply to
Rich Hampel

Wicked awesome!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

-10.. people in Wis take their classic cars out, windows down for a long back country drive. hehe.. NewEngland area has been pretty cold cmpared to Wis here.. what the hell ? is Wis the new "tropics" of the north? It ain't even got cold yet here at the lowest we had so far, -9 dave

Reply to
Dave

New Hampshire is sunny today, but 0 degrees with a wind chill in the the -30's. It is uncommonly cold. I hope it warms back up to the teens soon so I can sunbathe.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

Reply to