wiper switch wire diagram needed

I'm trying to install a wiper washer motor. I know where the wire is under the hood, but I'm a little vague on whats under the dash. I have the wiper switch and one wire going to it. When I disconnect it..the wipers don't work. I also have another set of wires going to it and then a prong on the switch that does not have a wire on it. Can't seem to find anything under the dash that looks like it would connect. Can someone post what color the wires are and that to the wiper switch on an 83 CJ7??? The wiper motor is a two speed.

Thanks! Allen

Reply to
Allen

It should be a yellow one.