Wishing everyone Happy New Years!

We are off bush running in the morning so I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years!

The conditions are strange with some snow and a pile of ice. We aren't sure if we have a hunt camp this year to use or if we can even get to one and we are running solo so it could be interesting.

Got a nice new digital camera for Xmas so I will take some nice 'winter wonderland' type photos hopefully and what ever else catches my eye, or Jeep...

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Aug./05
Mike Romain

Back ay ya, same to you and yours and all the other nice people here who've been so helpful . Joe Carroll

2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Happy New Years to all!!!

Have a great trip Mike! sounds like a lot of fun! We better see some pics ;)

Happy Happy All!!!!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

likewise. :)

Reply to
DougW

Happy New Year to everyone folks!! Tomes

Reply to
Tomes