Billy Ray did pass the time by typing:

I got a 206 :)

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

245 for mine.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Aug./05
Mike Romain

L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

yep.

Reply to
DougW

Stock '06 Rubi - my score was 198, which included things that have nothing to do with the Jeep itself, like how many times a month do you off-road, and I have a come-along winch, and a backpack with emergency gear.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
Rich

My CJ7 got 200 as is, 225 with the warn winch I just bought but haven't put on yet, and I only go up to 250 if I put in a front locker. Don't know what Rich has done to that poor little CJ to get 294.

Reply to
Greg
336 here

=)

Reply to
jbjeep

That is certainly better than my stock WJ's score of 89.....

Maybe I need a hottie Jeepette to advise and assist me.

Reply to
Billy Ray

I rated a 334, but this thing is dumb. Do you get more points for putting a blower on a Jeep? bullshit, that's a streetmod. Same with crap like stickers. Crappy Rancho shocks rate as good as Edelbrock IAS, or Bilstein? Does my stock Turbo 400 auto trans rate the same as a renault in a later model? does my stock Dana 20 T-case rate the same as a chain-drive? My rig is a designated off-road vehicle with little street use, but how does that compare to a one-vehicle guy with modifications reasonable for dual-purpose use? This calculator is too limited and biased to give anything realistic. The more i modify my rig, the harder it is to find fun places to go that i can afford to go to regularly. I am actually considering a stock MB or an FC-150 for local trips. Go Jeeping, if you find it challenging and make it home, you win!

Reply to
Stupendous Man
269
Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Heh.. I'm pretty loaded and got "only" 280. I need more toys

2001 TJ
Reply to
Andy