WTB: Jeep T4

Looking for a T4 to replace my SR4 from an 83 CJ7.

Reply to
Jeff

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

none of the local salvage yards or transmission shops have one. thats why i'm here

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

How about a T5? I will be removing one soon from my 83CJ7. It should be a straight up bolt in for you.

Reply to
Rusted

will it mate to an amc bellhousing in front and dana 300 rear? what shape is it in and where are you? im in the texas panhandle.

Reply to
Jeff

what are you talking about? bite what bullet? i need a tranny not parts! are you implying i should buy the tranny part by part?

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III