For you XJ owners, a pretty cool video

Dang! That's one tough rig.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I swear if I can get mine running again I will do that.

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Reply to
bronglenn

That's how I want my ZJ to go out when I am done with it! (in 200,000 miles or so)

Reply to
Woodsy

I want my ZJ to go out like that cement mixer on MythBusters. :)

Reply to
DougW

Now, that was impressive!

clay

It WAS sad to see it but what I thought was cool about the video was that the XJ was indeed so tough. It really did a lot more and withstood much more than I thought it was capable of. I've seen them so some pretty good stuff in other videos but this was definitely one tough little Jeep.

Like you, I also wondered about it's failure to pass (whatever MOT is) because it seemed to run quite good.

Luckily, you didn't see the video where the dumbassed kid was racing around a parking lot and rolled his. THAT was really sad.

Reply to
Kate

I'd guess it was a British or Australian vehicle, MOT=Ministry of Transportation?

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Ahhhhh thanks Matt!

Reply to
Kate

MOT standards

billy ray

You don't REALLY think I am going to take the time to look this up and learn it... do you?

tisk tisk tisk....

Kate Travertine girl...

Reply to
Kate

I feel your pain, probably the only reason Jill stopped was that last mural behind the stove cost over $120 for materials alone.

She expressed interest in doing the whole 11.5 x 9.5 wall until Mark fainted at the idea of $1100 in materials alone.

We picked up the materials (tiles, adhesive, grout, and sealer) in my WJ. (gotta keep Jeep related)

Where are those pix you promised me?

Reply to
billy ray
*sigh* things have been hectic... I'll email you this evening

K.

Reply to
Kate