WTD: Opinions on Rubicon Express RE6020 3.5" XJ Super-Ride Kit

From the RE webpage:

"The 3.5" Super-Ride kit matches a flexible off road suspension with a better than stock on road ride. Including Rubicon's exclusive Super-Ride arms, this kit will outperform any other kit in its price range."

and

"The 3.5" Super-Ride kit is designed for the Cherokee owner looking for a more aggressive look and performance, but wants to retain a stock on road ride. Our Super-Ride arms isolates road noise and vibration, keeping your Cherokee comfortable, while lifting the vehicle tall enough for 31x10.50" tires."

That is pretty much exactly what I am looking for right now. The XJ will be my daily driver for at least 18 more months. After that I'm willing to go bigger, but right now it's finally almost time to replace my 30 x 9.5 tires and I'd like to be able to put a 31 inch tire underneath. Anything bad about this kit I should know before I make the purchase? Also are there better places to purchase it than directly from the rubiconexpress webpage?

Thanks

Jim Kelly

94XJ
Reply to
Jim Kelly

Bob Supplee has em cheaper..

Reply to
Jeepaholic

I bought mine from Bob Supplee. The 3.5" RE lift is great. Just get the full leaf packs in the rear instead of the add a leaf. The aal will sag in less than a year. Also the RE sway bar disconnects are a bit of a nuisance. I suggest JKS Quicker disconnects. If you have an XJ are you reading about this stuff at

? Feel free to email me about the XJ, I pretty much have it all figured out these days.

KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego