XJ , Cherokee , exhaust and intake performance!

To any of you with knowledge in cherokee mods:

I really want to modify my HO 4.0 L, so it breathes better, and runs with optimum performance. Could anybody recommend the best Header& Cat Back system, and the best air intake and/or throttle body... a chip maybe too!

take care, from Boston, Ben

Reply to
Ben-town

Borla for the exhaust system. forget the throttle body spacer. The intake on this 4.0 doesn't benefit much from the FIPK either. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Kevin in San Diego did pass the time by typing:

Bored out throttle body. will also help once you open up the exhaust.

Reply to
DougW