XJ Parts for sale

Okay, so here is what I have, a nearly complete 1991, auto with just under

200k miles. Runs greast, shifts fine. The straw that ended its road life is the ujoint broke at the rear axle and buggered the yoke a little and I'm not willing to repair any more. I live in western upstate New York. I will ship parts if buyer pays for the shipping. Thanks. The email is valid, despite my better judgment, so respond here or drop me an email.

Matt

Reply to
M Warren

You're going to part out a good running '91 who's only sin in life is a broken $30 U-joint?

For something like that, I'd replace the joint and give it to a deserving young male relative as a graduation gift or something.

Reply to
Outatime

No, it has more issues than that, and it wasn't the ujoint that is the real problem, it busted the yoke on the axle when it came free. The body is far from pretty and it would need a bunch of other things before I would 'bless' someone with it.

Reply to
M Warren

Oh, so it's actually a basket case...gotcha. In that case, parting it out sounds humane enough.

Reply to
Outatime