XJ mods!

I have placed an order for my first XJ mods. They are humble but a start.

First, I ordered a set of 1.5" lift shackles

I plan on changing the rear U-joints at the same time as installing these shackles. My springs are sagging terribly in the rear so this should put things back to normal. Yes, I do plan on eventually replacing the rear springs, but I think this should do for now.

I also bought the IPF H4 lenses and standard H4 bulbs.

My stock headlights are quite pathetic so I'm looking forward to this upgrade. I'll be sure to let you guys know how RRO's service, product, and shipping is, and how the installations go.

The reason I'm not just buying a 3.5" or 4.5" lift kit instead is because I may be giving this Jeep to my mom next year, as her 89 is getting a little long in the tooth. Nothing is wrong with the 89, the 2000 just has air bags and is automatic.

Carl

Reply to
Carl