YJ fuel pump

My '93 YJ Wrangler died very suddenly. There is no fuel to the fuel rail. I haven't been able to find where the fuse or relay is for the fuel system. Is the pump in the tank or outside? Any help would be very much appreciated. TIA Matt

Reply to
Matt

Matt did pass the time by typing:

This is how it works in the 93 ZJ, YMMV.

Fuel relay is in the relay center behind the battery, pump is in the tank. Changed the filter recently?

My suggestion is to pull and examine each and every fuse.

Reply to
DougW