YJ Master Cylinder Leak

Hello,

I recently had to replace the hydraulic line between the Master & Slave cylinders of my YJ. After fitting the new hose in successfully, I'm getting severe leakage coming from the master cylinder. I believe it's coming out of the connector piece. I know I can go online and buy a new master cylinder for $50, but I was wondering if anyone had thoughts as to why it's now leaking.

A few other notes:

- We replaced the spring pin with another

- There is some play between the hose and the master cylinder connector, slight jiggling.

If it's true that basically i'm not getting a good seal, how might I go about sealing it up?

Thanks,

Matt

Reply to
mpeter

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It sounds like it is still very loose. Or you got the incorrect line or fitting...

Mike

Mike Romain