YJ tow rating, why so low?

Made from a gen-u-ine 55 gallon oil drum. The barbecue tastes best when there's still a little 10w30 left in the drum.

Mmm mmm good!

;-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

twaldron

Wow, from Jeep tow ratings to pig pickins (that's what we call 'em in North Carolina) in just 6 posts!

Ya gotta love this group.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Sink

Still on topic, but I was wondering - would putting one of those heavy-duty tow thingys (often used for towing horse trailers) in the bed of a Scrambler improve things? This should put a lot more weight on the Scrambler, assuming you could place it close to the Scrambler's center of gravity.

Just a thought...

Reply to
Michael White

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Pig roaster, hmmm? What time should we all be at your house? ;-)~

Reply to
TJim

Oh, man! Now I'm drooling all over my keyboard! ;-)~

Reply to
TJim

LOL!

Yup, we sure can twist threads around eh.

As the others have mentioned (to keep it on topic), you have a 2000 lb tow rating because of the short track and tall stance.

I wonder just how big that pig was? ;-)

Mike

Mike Romain