00 Wrangler-MOTIVATED SELLER

2000 4.0L Wrangler Sport/ Patriot Blue 60,000 mi 5 Speed Dual top (tan) w/ tinted hard top wiper and defrost Tan cloth interior Full doors 31x10.5 BF Goodrich AT's (new in March, less than 5000 miles) Air Cruise Tilt Sound Bar AM/FM/CD/MP3 player (played CD-R/RW) New front brakes in September Canyon pkg (high pressure shocks/upgraded wheels/Dana 44 rear) Rear slip diff. (factory) Class 4 hitch (for bikes) Tow hooks Add-a-trunk (carpeted) Price: I owe $14,500, but willing to deal. I'm a motivated seller.

I live in Lansing MI and willing to travel.

Reply to
Jeep Guy Mike

Hey Mike,

Reply to