’05 Kia Sorento Door Contacts

For the last few weeks, when I go around a curve, the "door open" light dings on and the dome light goes on. The problem seems to be with the rear passenger door, but the door closes and locks fine. Now, today, the driver?s door light dings on if I bang my knee against the door while driving, and the power locks unlock. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Larry

Reply to
TheToe

hey larry when you open the drivers front door you should see a little black rubber contact on the frame of the door there. If you push that in when the doors are opened it will shutoff the alarm and turn off the domelight. you need to find something to extend that sensor so it makes better contact with the door. Jim

Reply to
Ranger45

Reply to
Keith pHILLIPS