199 sophia heats up and no cooling fans come on?

"KIAPartscom" wrote: > Your cooling fan motor is probably bad. > > If your Motor is dead than the fan is probably not spining to > cool you radiator, so when you turn on the A/C. The fan for > the A/C is turning on which is cooling you radiator. > > Check while your car is running, if the radiator fan is > spinning. If the fan is not working check to make sure that > the fan plug is still pluged in. > > If everything is hooked up correctly than I would suspect that > you fan motor has gone bad. > > KIAParts.com

thanks, i tried that and the fan does not spin, so I will see about the moter in the fan being bad. thank you.

Reply to
dman

"dman" wrote: > thanks, i tried that and the fan does not spin, so I will see > about the moter in the fan being bad. thank you.

Your Welcome and Good Luck.

Reply to
KIAPartscom

I have a 99 kia sophia and the temp gauge goes way up and does not cool down unless i turn on the a/c then I hear the fan kick in and then the temp comes down. Any possiblities? relay switch ect....

Reply to
dman

"dman" wrote > I have a 99 kia sophia and the temp gauge goes way up and does > not cool down unless i turn on the a/c then I hear the fan > kick in and then the temp comes down. Any possiblities? > relay switch ect...