1995 KIA Sportage

I bought this car with the head and other parts in the back. I put it all back together with new head,gaskets,etc. Did not go below the head. The plastic radiator blew. I was told since it probably blew a head gasket, the radiator weakened. I have a small water leak somewhere under the intake manifold, where I can't see. I thought I tightened up all those ports up.Also,the previous owner left the whole area below the heater controls opened when he removed his stereo. I thought I did a good job to trace the wires,but my cd goes off and on, I noticed that other things like fan speeds will change, and my little clock doesn't work, unless you press it. I removed the cd and wired it directly from the battery and avoided the ignition wire so it is on all the time, but I just turn the cd off at the switch. Still cuts off and on. I removed it totally. The car has a minor stall for just a thousandths of a second, just enough to get your attention.The engine light is also on constantly and when it stalls the ASB light flashes. I read the error codes and I think it read it as a 1 and a 2 =12, accelerator control.My headlights also dim when I speed up the heater fan. And my windshield wipers stop at half of the windshield when I turn them off! Help!!!Sorry, I got so long winded! I will also post some helpful things that I discovered to this group.

Reply to
onthehop