2001 Kia Rio not starting

Having trouble starting my 2001 kia rio. Intermittent problem. Will
start well one moment and the next time it needs to start it will take
2-3 cranks and still not start. Now I need to push on the gas pedal
to keep it started at times. Very unpredictable when this happens.
Have had the car in the shop 4 times in 4 weeks with no luck. They can
not pinpoint the problem. Anyone else with this problem? Sorry for
such vague info--have to be there to believe or understand. Thank
you.
Reply to
lisah

Site Timeline Threads