2002 Rio Cinco steering wheel vibration

My Cinco has less than 34K miles on it...I?m the only owner.

Between about 55 and 70-ish mph the steering wheel vibrates like crazy. The AC doesn?t affect it at all...

Any ideas?

I?m also looking for replacement visors for both sides because they have both broken and I?d rather not pay a dealer to fix.

Thanks A

Reply to
arozeb04

"arozeb04" wrote: > My Cinco has less than 34K miles on it...I'm the only owner. > > Between about 55 and 70-ish mph the steering wheel vibrates > like crazy. The AC doesn't affect it at all... > > Any ideas? > > I'm also looking for replacement visors for both sides because > they have both broken and I'd rather not pay a dealer to fix. > > Thanks > A

Have you had a alignment done on your car? You should have this done every 30k

Reply to
KIAPartscom

It is likely a tire or rim issue. Could be out of balance, or the rim could be bent.

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >

LandB

Yes, the best place to start is to have your tires rotated AND BALANCED, as likely it is a balance issue on one of the front tires/wheels.

If a rim is bad, this service will discover that as well.

Rotating tires is one of the most underdone routine services around. What is worse is that seemingly VERY few people that do rotate them (or have them done by a tire shop, etc.) have them re-balanced, a mistake.

Hope this helps.

Green Valley Giant

> Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >>

Rev. Tom Wenndt