new to group, new owner, info request.....

Hello all.

My daughter just purchased a 2002 Optima LX. Can you tell me if there are any recalls or TSBs on this M.Y.?

TIA, Rick

Reply to
rick

look at CARS.COM they have a TSB list and recall list put out by the Federal Government.

Reply to
helix

"" wrote: > Hello all. > > My daughter just purchased a 2002 Optima LX. Can you tell me > if there are > any recalls or TSBs on this M.Y.? > > TIA, > Rick

There is a Cut off Valve Recall

The is an updated Alternater, Battery Cover and V-Belt for the

2001-2003 2.4,2.5,and 2.7.

The best way to see if your car has an open recall is tho call your local KIA Dealer with your VIN Number. They might have already been done.

Reply to
KIAPartscom