2002 Spectras

I have seen these around with low miles and at good prices. Would like first hand accounts from owners

Thanks

JV

-- "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. "

Confucius

Reply to
Atlantic965

If you plan to buy...get one for less than 4 grand. It's actual value is not good and 4 grand is about all a 02 Spectra is worth with very low miles. The delerships are haveing a tough time getting rid of both new and used kias and they do not expect to see them come back either. That is the sad truth of KIA. Dealers do not want to buy them because the demand for used KIAS is very very low. Sad though, I own a 02 KIA and it runs very well and i know that I must live with the prospect that once you buy one, you will have to practically give it away.

Reply to
Allen Crawford