Re: KIA LEMON

I wholeheartedly agree. That being said, I have had my 2003 Sorento in the shop a few times and each time I was offered a rental.

> Two suggestions: > > 1. Lemon Laws. > > 2. If you want a dealer which provides a loaner, buy a BMW, Mercedes, > Caddilac, Infiniti, Lexus... you get the idea. > >
Reply to
Shane

My dealer offers a loaner if they keep the car for 24 hours or more. But have yet to need to use that. The longest they kept my car was 3 hours.

Rob '03 Rio 24k miles

Reply to
Sijuki