2004 kia spectra

I HAVE A 2004 KIA SPECTRA FOUR DOOR SEDAN. RECENTLY IT JUST STARTED MAKING A HISSING TYPE OF NOISE. IT ONLY MAKES THE NOISE WHEN I ACCELERATE AND SOMETIMES WHEN THE STEERING WHEEL IS TURNED AND ACCELERATED. ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?

Reply to
kiaspectra04

you have an open vacuum line somewhere. look for a hose off it's nipple. run your hand around the hoses till you hear it change sound.

Reply to
helix