2004 Spectra blinker prob.

I have a 2004 Spectra EX , seems to run okay, but I never know if I will have blinkers or not. When the turn sig stop working so do the hazard lights. At first I thought a fuse was the prob. but they have two diff fuses.

Then the next time I get in to drive everything works fine I guess it needs to go back to the shop (I hate that place).

Anyone else having to deal with probs like this?

Reply to
Carter B. Bennett dba (LHC

Try cycling the hazard flasher switch. If this makes the turn signals start working when they're not, there is a bad contact inside the hazard switch and you'll need a new one.

Reply to
hyundaitech