99 Kia Sephia has erratic starting problem.

My 99 Kia Sephia has a starting problem that started this summer. At first I though that it only happened when it was hot, but I can't see any pattern. The engine cranks but doesn't start, if I wait with the key on and pump the gas peddle, it usually starts, sometimes right away and sometime after cranking for awhile. Sometimes I shut the radio off and it seems to start, but that might be a coincidence. Any suggestions!

Reply to
atom9598