Re: Re: 2004 Sedona Recall Wheel Bearings....Whats the hold up?!

No, not the hubcap, but the inner hub that contains the bearing unit.

I got lucky on mine, as parts had been in for almost 30 days on another customer and, according to Kia policy, they almost had to be sent back. The dealer put them on mine, and ordered another set for the other customer. Do not know how long he had to wait, but this doesn't sound good.

Incidentally, there was just another recall on the Sedona. They got this one taken care of almost instantly.

Green Valley Giant

"KIAPartscom" wrote: > > There are a shortage on these items. They did not stock up for > > the recall. > > We just recieved our bearing. They were released a few days > > ago. If you need hubs thpse were being released today. As for > > the caps, also part of the recall. Those are coming in slowly > > but surely. > > > > When you took your car in for the recall, did they inspect the > > bearings? > > > > They are supposed to do that first to see what exactly you > > need. Because it could be either of the 3 things. > > > > KIAParts.com > > They said that if they were not loud, then they can wait, but shortly > after they starting making a terrible rumbling noise. They said they > would be in hopefully today or tomorrow, so Lets hope. I guess they > will fix what they can. Is it the actual hub caps they are replacing > also?
Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt