Anybody know passenger compartment decibel levels for Kias?

We just got a 2004 Kia Sedona, and I'm wondering if there's any available numbers about the decibel levels inside the passenger compartment while driving. The car we replaced (Ford Taurus Wagon) was quite noisy inside, and the Sedona seems much quieter.

Thanks!

-Brian

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Brian Bernardini

I don't have any actual numbers, but it's been my experience that the Sedona is quite quiet. My 1990 and 1992 Tauruses are significantly louder than any Sedona I've driven.

Reply to
hyundaitech