Installing an XM antenna on a Sedona

Has anybody out there installed an antenna on a Sedona? I'm trying to figure out how to run the antenna wire from the outside of the car to the inside. Thanks!

-Brian

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000Newsgroups

Brian Bernardini

Where is the antenna on the vehicle?

Reply to
hyundaitech

Never mind. :) I already installed it through the back and up to the front. Seems to be working okay, apart from the alternator whine. That's the next problem to solve.