Best brake pads for an '03 Sorento?

Tired of being pillaged and plundered by the service department at the local Kia dealership where I bought my '02 Sedona and '03 Sorento, I'm interested in hearing what brake pads everyone thinks are the best for an '03 Sorento? I'm looking on

premium brakes from Akebono, EBC, Bendix and Centric with theintent (hope?) of not replacing pads again before I sell it in acouple of years.

Comments welcome.

Reply to
PL

There are some good prices here:

Before you make a purchase, I would run your question by the guys on SorentoSite.com

retorba

Reply to
default

Well i have 3 Sedona,s and all of them now have to have Brake replacements This after KIA dicked me around...Ps KIA i wont forget! any case Auto zone for me had the best price on new Rotors,& Pads..

Reply to
GEE,s