Best Kia Dealership in Louisville, KY?

I am looking to buy a new Kia Sorento, or maybe a slightly used one. I have heard from a couple people that The Kia Store has the best new ans used cars Louisville ky has period. The only problem is their are two different Kia dealers in Louisville, KY. So I was wondering which was the best Kia Store?

The Kia Store

5325 Preston Hwy Louisville, KY 40213 Directions

Phone: (866) 627-6887 Fax: (502) 962-3232 Email: snipped-for-privacy@thekiastore.com

Sales Hours: Mon-Thu:9am-9pm Friday: 9am-8pm Sat:9am-6pm Sun:Closed

Service Hours: Mon-Thu: 7am-8pm Fri: 7am-7pm Saturday: 7am-6pm Sunday: Closed

Kia Store East

7301 New LaGrange Rd Louisville, KY 40222 Directions

Phone:(888) 208-8387 Fax: (502) 423-0313 Email: snipped-for-privacy@kiastoreeast.com

Sales Hours: Mon-Thu: 9am-9pm Friday: 9am-8pm Saturday: 9am-6pm Sunday: 1pm-5pm

Service Hours: Monday: 7am-6pm Tuesday: 7am-8pm Wed-Fri:7am-6pm Saturday:Closed Sunday:Closed

Reply to
VanceJ10