Lexus of Louisville, KY

My first oil service at Lexus of Louisville, KY went like this. Car was pulled into the service area on time and all proceeded normally. Car was finished on time and I proceeded to the parking area to move along. First I noticed a smudge of grease or oil on the door handle and wiped it off. Next, a smudge of oil or grease on the inside door handle and wiped that off. Took it home and the next morning noticed an oil puddle on the garage floor. Wiped that up. Noticed a DING in the rear door which was definitely done at Lexus of Louisville, KY. Looked under the hood and oil was dripping off the block onto the floor. Apparently, when the filter was taken off the guy didn't try to wipe the oil off the block and it dripped until the oil was gone. Now, that little fiasco cost $39.95 plus tax. If you are thinking about Lexus of Louisville, KY to service your car then you might wanna look elsewhere. I'm just not going back until, they give me a free service and show me they know how to do it right.. Their service is no better or probably worse than the average corner service station. One good thing. The CD player was turned wide-open and blaring when I got back into the car and they didn't fiddle with my seat either.

Bugsy.

Reply to
Bugsy

Bitch to the service manager and then to the zone rep. if you get no satisfaction from the manager. This is just unacceptable.

Reply to
GRL

Maybe they just schlepped you car over to Dipity Lube across the street! ;-)

Reply to
Philip®

Write a letter to the dealership management. Contacting the zone rep is for repair and warranty matters.

Reply to
Philip®

It's Kentucky for goodness sake! Give them a break!

Reply to
Dan J. S.

wiped

Lexus of

corner

Hey fella ... Corvettes are made in Bowling Green Kentucky!

Reply to
Philip®

Philip, you mean to tell me there is at least one American made car that is good to buy? This is amazing! Because Corvettes are not only American made, but they have a shit-load of electronics too! Both things that you are opposed to.

Reply to
Dan J. S.

Hey, cheer up- $39.95 for a oil change at Lexus is a real deal-- my local dealership charges $60. You should be happy to put up with a few minor problems. Ha!

Reply to
Chip Palmer

Philip must be on vacation or the heat got to him, he is losing his reputation by not responding to your post.

Reply to
Charlie

For a second there, I thought it was my news server! I am worried!!

Reply to
Dan J.S.