Best site for Sorento accessories

A quick note to let you know that the #1 site for Kia Sorento Accessories is back online better than ever. Point your browser to

and see for yourself.

Reply to
CyberGuyPR

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:10:58 -0800, CyberGuyPR took a five-minute break from flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

Heh. I would just go to

or
or

HTH!

HAND

Reply to
PerfectReign

Blackglass

and get junk compared to customsorento.com go look and see how nice the parts are and how good the prices are.............

Reply to
ZÿRiX

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 05:00:18 -0600, ZÿRiX took a five-minute break from flipping burgers to boot the etch-a-sketch and scribble out:

Well, let's see...

  1. You top posted

  1. You're using windows

  2. You're using Outlook Express

Yeah, I'd value your opinion.....not!

Reply to
PerfectReign

Yes I top posted to get my point up front so I say f*ck off to this one... Yes I am using windows I happen to be a Microsoft Server tech, and to this one I say f*ck off Yes I am using outlook express for my newsgroups here, This one you have got me on and I will bow my head....

So in ending this post FUCK OFF

Linux sucks And Unix servers are just about faded out.... Hell I would rather use a Mac than anything to do with Unix

ZÿRiX (..)

Reply to
ZÿRiX