Magentis / Ride

Hello group, I have recently bought a Kia Magentis (Optima) 2.5LX, (02), I Live in the UK and I'm looking to stiffen up the ride. I don't want to Lower the car or put big alloys on or anything silly like that, just make the ride a bit firmer. I've had a read of some of the post on here and you all seem to be over the other side of the world. I can't find a UK Kia group.

What is the Magentis based on? Could I buy a stock stiffer spring set?

Thanks........

Regards Mark Stevens

Mob: +44 (0) 7782142275 (3G) Fax: +44 (0) 870 7064815 IM: Mark17070 (Yahoo) Email: snipped-for-privacy@netmonster.f.co.uk

Reply to