I bought a new car :)

Well I decided to go for it..... but wait not a Bora lol

I got a Audi A4 2001 new shape 1.8 Turbo quattro :) in silver haha same as mine almost, but the new shape.

I will be picking it up next week, its the one with twin exhausts on the back, and all that :)

I took all your advice and decided to stick with Audi's and needed to keep the quattro, the guy reckens if you dont boot it, you will see 41mpg, which is cool

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

V nice mate. Lets see who gets the pics up first LOL.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I have a pic now :)

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

Bugger, i can't even take one with my phone, because I won't be able to bluetooth it to my PC till I get home.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

What's the point of having a 20vt and not booting it? Isn't that one of the odd cars with the same basic engine as the golf but longitudinally mounted? Still good for silly power if you want it. Enjoy.

Reply to
Depresion

And the 19's are arriving when ;) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

Nothing to do with the fact he was trying to sell you a car :)

Reply to
Lordy

On a different note can you belive this...

Phoned my insurance company "esure" and asked them to requote me for my new car, bear in mind its 1 group lower insurance and they quoted me 600 quid fully comp, and I currently pay 350 inc breakdown cover.

So I asked why is it so much higher and she said we have added your claim you made last year..

Hmmm last year I asked, I never made a claim, "oh yes you did sir" she says, So I ask for details and she explains that because I notified about a women hitting my car last year year which I had to do by law, this is counted as a claim even though it wasnt persued, So I'm like wtf you on women, I only notified you and your telling me my policy is now 200 odd quid more, and shes like "yeah".

She was right bitch as well, trying to explain all this legal s**te, I just thanked her for her help and just before I was going to put down the phone she said "can I ask if your interested in our home insurance". I think you can guess my answer lol

Ronny

Reply to
ronny

Anyone know the costs and what i do to transfer my old personal Reg?

Reply to
ronny

Norwich Union booked my reporting of the Ka crash as a claim too. OTOH, one phone call to Delhi and I had my 2 years NCB back :D.

Reply to
Doki

newer shape looks to chunky and lardy, prefered your current one :(

still 1.8T could do with a boost controller of some sort for that mate ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Chunky and lardy = good in my book, the fatter the better :)

I like this kit as well

Ronny

Reply to
ronny

Mmm Bet those wheels are 9 inches wide.

Reply to
Depresion

What's the horsies on that, 150 or 180?

Reply to
Andy

I think the standard 1.8T comes with 163bhp as standard now, no more 150bhp, I am getting a Sport version but dont know the HP soz

Ronny

Reply to
ronny

if it's the same 1.8T as in the Passat it's 150bhp :)

Reply to
Vamp

Nope the VW might be 150 but the A4 comes either 163 or 190 if its got twin intercoolers, will be fun to find out :)

Been ages since I owned a Turbo car, cant wait tbh

Reply to
ronny

Wooo - a short wheelbase passat! In fact, a mini skoda-superb

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Only problem with a turbo car is the amazing temptation to have it remapped... 204 bhp seems to be the standard upgrade for the 1.8T...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

All the post 2000my cars with VVT are either 163 or 180 or 210bhp. We really need the engine code to tell you exactly.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.