Optima alarm system

We just got a 2003 Optima and wanted to add keyless entry/ alarm. We were told Optima already has alarm system but needs to be activated, then keyless entry would do both. Guy at aftermarket store said it did not appear to have alarm sys. Anybody out there have any experience with ANY of this????

Reply to
G B

I thought this vehicle came standard with a keyless entry/alarm system. You may need to purchase remotes. Check with your local Kia dealer.

Reply to
hyundaitech

My 2002 Kia Optima SE-V6 came with a keyless entry/alarm installed. What model do you have???

Da Bulldog...

Reply to
The Bulldog