Sephia fuel questions

My daughter at college is driving a 94 Kia Sephia which we have owned since new. It has been very reliable with no problems to speak of. It currently has about 70k miles. Yesterday she was not able to start the car. The engine was turning over but would not start. Today she pumped the gas pedal and it started. Seems to run ok. Now it starts ok, too.

I am puzzled and wondered if anyone on this list has had or heard of a similar experience. I expect it is either the fuel filter, a weak fuel pump or a dirty injector. Any ideas.

L. Gharis

Reply to
hlg

I would start with the fuel filter and use a good injector cleaner. dk

Reply to
Dave Kind

sticky fuel valve in the presure regltor

Reply to
BobBob