spark plugs?

A simple question that may seem a little silly, but how do you get to the spark plugs on a 2001 Kia Rio?? Thanx in advance.................

Reply to
Jeff VanBeekum

Dont know about a Rio, but on my 2001 Optima you have to remove the large plastic cover on the front of the engine. There are 4 bolts maybe 10mm or so. When you remove the cover you will see 2 coils and 2 plug wires going to boots. Pull up on the boots to reveal plugs 1 and 4 I believe. You'll have to unbolt the coil packs to reveal plugs 2 and 3.

Reply to
IndyOptima

if you need a manual, I have one I don't need. you can have it for the cost of postage to mail it to you.

Reply to
helix