Trailer light fuse or relay for 2003 Sedona

Anyone know where the fuse or replay is for trailer lights?

I had the trailer hitch and light harness installed on my 2003 Sedona last spring. Now none of the running lights, turn signal lights and brake lights work.

I know what caused the problem. I put one of those red lights in the receiver and hooked it up to the trailer light socket. Cute, except that I managed to back up into something and shorted out the lights.

Now I cannot find what to repair. All my car lights work just fine as far as I can tell.

If I cannot get it solved it is going into the shop Friday.

Thanks

Reply to
Dusty

In case anyone needs the info in the future. The installer showed me that the fuse for the trailer lights is on the voltage supply line coming out of the main fuse box and going to the trailer harness. It is located just below the fuse box.

I was not able to find it because of my fixed thinking. The line goes toward the radiator and then over to the right side, then back to the harness.

Reply to
Dusty