Trailer light kit for 92 740??

I am having a hitch put on it....92 740 turbo wagon......and I am not finding a wiring harness for this car. I know it will have to be hard-wired in as there is no connector. I also think it has to have an isolator /power module to drive the trailer lights so that it doesn't turn the light warning on the dash on...right? Where might I get a wiring harness for this car?

Reply to
geronimo

Take a look ....

click on 700 section for tail light converter also for more detail

Reed

Thanks...got one ordered.

Reply to
geronimo