VIDEO: Morpheus Has Returned To Sell You a Kia

Check out Laurence Fishburne promoting Kia and doing what he does best with a little twist. Excellent voice I must add.
Morpheus Has Returned To Sell You a
Kia
FROM: IW
Nearly 15 years since he first warned us about the Matrix and its many Hugo Weavings, Morpheus has returned to impart another mind-blowing revelation: turns out Kias are extremely luxurious cars! In this early Super Bowl spot called "The Truth," Laurence Fishburne returns to his most famous non-cowboy role to give some rich white people a new red-or-blue choice, offering them the chance to return to their old luxury car or to test drive a Kia. Naturally, they choose the latter, so Morpheus sings for them for some reason. The leader of the human resistance apparently gets pretty lax about fighting machines as far as affordable South Korean sedans are concerned.
See Video Below. View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p &4581755#264581755
Morpheus Has Returned To Sell You a Kia Video View the attachments for this post at: http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p &4581944#264581944