newB to KIA

Hello to all here. I am new to KIA myself, although there have been 4 in my family so far.

I have been working for and driving Saturns for years. Our family recently moved to a new state and I found the local Saturn dealership a disgrace, so I am switching to the local KIA dealership next week.

Everyone I know who has had a KIA has been satisfied with it, even when the car was troublesome, service took great care of them and always fixed the problem, even provided a rental free of charge. Does KIA typically "spoil" their customers with great service? Sounds like the old Saturn I used to know, I see alot of similarities.

What are the best key points of owning a KIA and what do you like the most about yours?

TIA, marx404

Reply to
marx404

====

Checkout the above KIA sites it gives some insight as to how people like or dislike things at KIA. DK

Reply to
Shines