What is your KIA dealer like?

Hi, all.

I bought a KIA Sedona 3 weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about it. The dealer it came from, Ron Lay KIA, in Peterborough, Ontario, is probably the best automotive dealer you would find anywhere. I've never been to a dealer before where you can actually talk to the owner of the dealership. The service department has responded wonderfully to any concerns that I have, and all in all, it's the best experience I've ever had in purchasing a new vehicle.

Is KIA really good on their pre-sales and post-sales support, or is this just an exceptional dealership?

Reply to
Garth Vader

When I bought my KIA I had a problem. I found a dealer who had the KIA that I wanted at the price that I wanted to pay, but he was about

100 miles away. There was no way that I could get to the dealer and drive the car home. So the salesman drove the car up to my house and dropped it off. Either that was service, or he was just damn glad to get rid of the car.
Reply to
Scribner

I purchased mine at Laurel Kia in Laurel Maryland, and I've been very happy. Their service department was great, and the whole buying process was the easiest I've ever had. I'm sure it helped somewhat that I came in knowing exactly how much I'd pay and how much I wanted for my trade in, and even had my financing lined up. They're a little smaller than most dealers I've dealt with, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I'll definately buy my next car from them.

Reply to
Jamie Aycock

I interviewed with Laurel Kia when they opened. They seem like nice people.

Reply to
hyundaitech

I got my 2004 Kia Sorento 3 weeks ago at Quirk Kia in Braintree, Massachusetts. Every person I dealt with was wonderful. It is a "no frills" type of place with very knowledgeable and low pressure salespeople who let the vehicles just sell themselves...which they do. My boyfriend bought an Amanti there as well....what a great car!

Reply to
Ann Marie