101 Club - Online Renewals

As many of you will know, the club website has undergone something of a makeover recently. The next stage is to offer on-line joining and
renewals.
The online renewals part is pretty much ready to roll, however we'd like to do some final testing before letting is loose on an unsuspecting world :-)
I'm therefore looking for net savvy and net newbie peeps to help in the 'alpha' testing stage. The only real ability you need to test it is to be able to use a web browser and then tell us what you think!
If you'd like to help (and there may be some small incentives to do so), please send an email to:
alpha snipped-for-privacy@101club.org
(PLEASE __NOT__ TO THIS ADDRESS - DO __NOT__ HIT REPLY!)
You will (eventually) get an email back telling you how to access the test environment.
And yes, before anyone asks, 'spares' will eventually be offered online too...
--
"We have gone from a world of concentrated knowledge and wisdom to one
of distributed ignorance. And we know and understand less while being

Site Timeline