101 RH door top for sale

I have 1 RH Genuine and brand new {not reproduction} door top for a 101, army part number 7RU 2510-99-824-6723, this is the complete assembly it is still in the army wrapping, and has never been used or even trial fitted. I am in the manchester area and open to reasonable offers. Maybe someone can make use of it.

Reply to
Dad

We could well be interested - we are in Heywood and have a GS in serious need of a RH door top! I'll point this out to Steve when he gets back home tomorrow.

Lizzy

Reply to
LizzyTaylor

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:41:41 +0100, LizzyTaylor scribbled the following nonsense:

Beat me to it Lizzy....

ps tell steve the entry hasn't arrived yet!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

not a problem Lizzy, let me know if your interested.

Reply to
Dad